Please use the link to the www.ddnp.info website, which will tell you all you need to know. There is a results homepage, and the individual reports available to read on your parish pages. The fuller results reports (formerly called the parish council reports) have been distilled into a shorter summary.
Notification of Greater Norwich Local Plan Submission
I am writing to you as a registered consultee on the Greater Norwich Local Plan consultation database.
On 30 July 2021, the Greater Norwich Development Partnership which consists of Broadland District Council, Norwich City Council and South Norfolk Council submitted the Greater Norwich Local Plan to the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government for independent examination in accordance with Regulation 22 of the Town and Country Planning (Local Planning) (England) Regulations 2012 (as amended) and Section 20 of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended).
The Greater Norwich Local Plan is for Greater Norwich as a whole, however some of the requirement will be met by a separate South Norfolk Village Clusters Housing Allocations Plan.
The following documents and information have been submitted:
- The Regulation 19 Pre-submission Draft Greater Norwich Local Plan which contains the planning strategy for growth in Greater Norwich from 2018 to 2038 and the planning allocation policies for the sites to deliver the strategy;
- Sustainability Appraisal and Strategic Environmental Assessment of the Greater Norwich Local Plan including Non-Technical Summary, Regulation 19 SA Report and Appendices (January 2021);
- Habitats Regulation Assessment (July 2021);
- Submission policies maps which show changes to the existing adopted policies maps;
- Greater Norwich Local Plan Statement of Consultation;
- Greater Norwich Local Plan Duty to Cooperate Statement;
- Supporting documents and the Core Document Library relevant to the preparation of the Greater Norwich Local Plan; and
- Copies of representations made in accordance with Regulation 20.
The Greater Norwich Local Plan will now be subject to an independent examination to be conducted by the Planning Inspectorate. Once confirmed, details relating to the examination process will be advertised, made available online and sent to all respondents.
To assist the Planning Inspector throughout the examination, Mrs. Annette Feeney has been appointed as independent Programme Officer. If you have any questions about the Examination process, please contact Mrs. Feeney at email@example.com or on 07775 771026. Postal Address: Mrs. Annette Feeney, Programme Officer, c/o Greater Norwich Local Plan Team, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich NR1 2DH.
Inspection of documents
In accordance with Regulation 35(b), the entire suite of documents is available to view on the Greater Norwich Local Plan website at www.gnlp.org.uk. In line with current amendments to the Local Planning Regulations due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, hard copies of documents will not be available for public viewing at premises at this time. If you wish to contact us, please phone the Greater Norwich Local Plan Team on 01603 306603 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Norwich Planning Policy Team Manager