LORRIES DRIVING THROUGH PALGRAVE - If you witness a HGV vehicle travelling on a restricted or unsuitable route, please lodge a complaint directly with Suffolk Highways via the reporting tool at https://www.suffolk.gov.uk/roads-and-transport/lorry-management/report-a-heavy-goods-vehicle-incident/ or you can contact the parish clerk. The more details you can provide, the more useful the information. Examples are Owner / Livery on the vehicle, registration number, date and time.