Bin collection dates for 2022: BMSDC have also issued their annual collection calendars for 2022 on their website.
Please find some useful links to get you started:
The 3 main messages –
- Put glass in a bottle bank, not in your wheelie bin
- No bagged items. Keep your recycling empty, clean and dry
- Keep all food out of your recycling bin. Put any food you cannot eat or compost in your rubbish bin.
Suffolk recycling produce very useful newsletters full of new and interesting information that can be accessed via the following link:
The Autumn edition reports on Second hand September, Beachwatch, Zero Waste Week and our new food waste-reduction campaign, Back to Savvy.
- Christmas calendars and information about Christmas tree recycling
- Tool to check your collection day – most residents should know their own collection day, however, anyone who doesn’t have internet access can contact our waste team to check.
- Information about reducing waste and food waste
- What can go in your bins
- Glass recycling
- Recycling Centres
- Recycling specific items A-Z
- Home composting
- Hazardous waste? Head to a household recycling centre or check our hazardous waste collection service.